Last updated: February 18, 2021
“Me Mart” is a trademark of Me mart Private Limited (“Company”),
The collection, Storage and Use of Information Related to You
ME Mart - platform is for all entrepreneurs and those who are interested in becoming entrepreneurs. Our platform through free registration on memart website. Every entrepreneurs can sell their products through ME Mart website and social media. Already ME Mart has received funding from the Idea Project of the Ministry of ICT Division and from American institutions
- Identifiers (e.g. name, mailing address, email address, phone number, credit/debit card number)
- Characteristics of protected classifications (e.g. gender, age)
- Commercial information (e.g. products or services purchased, purchase history)
- Internet or other electronic network activity (e.g. browse or search history)
- Geo location data (e.g. latitude or longitude)
- Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information (e.g. recording of Guest service calls)
- Inferences drawn from any of the above (e.g. preferences or characteristics)
Choices Available Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Information
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control, the Company has in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, the Company servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with employees and authorized personnel on a need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although the Company endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using the website, you agree that the Company will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission and/or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Please note that the Company will not ask you to share any sensitive data or information via email or telephone. If you receive any such request by email or telephone, please do not respond/divulge any sensitive data or information and forward the information relating to the same to email@example.com for necessary action.
- Performing services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytics services, or providing similar services;
- Auditing related to a current interaction with you and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance;
- Short-term, transient use, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction;
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration; and
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us.